It helps the Muslim perform his prayers in the most complete way through the smart counting of the rak’ahs and prostrations automatically, which helps to focus in the prayer, as it shows on the screen in any rak’ah and any prostration, and to get rid of the problem of forgetfulness with the rak’ahs.
- Names of prayers (Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, Isha’a).
- Rak’a counter (counted according to the user’s choice of prayer).
- Prostrations counter.
- A red light is lit when the Muslim finishes his prayer.
- Distance sensor to count prostrations and rak’ahs when the prayer body approaches it.
- A button that increases the value of the number on the screen by 1.
- A button that resets the number on the screen to 0.
- Screen display the value of the number reached by the count.
- The built-in battery is charged via USB charger.
- The counter is turned on by pressing the ON / OFF button for 3 seconds.
- The counter is set to the desired prayer by pressing the button that indicates it.
- The counter is placed on the prayer mat in the area across from the chest.
- When the prayer ends, the red light turns on automatically.
- After completing the prayer, the counter is used for the praises.
- When finished, turn off the counter by pressing the ON / OFF button for 3 seconds.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep out of sunlight.
Smart Pray Counter – Your solution to face the forget problem during the pray.
For ordering, contact us now!